GivingMail Launches First Charity Focused Web-to-Print Platform
- GivingMail launches first fundraising site focused on helping small charities raise money through direct mail marketing
- Offerings include direct mail packages designed, developed, and tested by some of the largest charities in the world – proven results now offered to all nonprofits
- GivingMail born out of expanding charity competition and lack of funds going into much needed causes
GivingMail was design and developed specifically to aide smaller to mid-size charities in their fundraising efforts. All of the direct mail marketing know-how that large charities and agencies have is now being offered to all charities.
The GivingMail team brings over 100 years of fundraising expertise and hopes to level the fundraising playing field for smaller/local charities competing for dollars with the charity giants. With over 1.5 million charities in the U.S. alone, it’s hard to bring in the funds necessary to support all of the worthy causes out there. “We’re so excited to be able to help the charities that we see doing important work in our neighborhoods be able to help even more.”
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fundraising advice and news, check back for new posts on our nonprofit fundraising blog. If you’d like help with your direct mail fundraising, GivingMail offers nonprofit direct mail solutions. Here are some nonprofit fundraising ideas to get you started.
Follow Our Nonprofit Fundraising Blog
Get fundraising advice, tips, tricks, and industry trends delivered directly to your inbox. Subscribe to our blog by entering your email below:
Learn more about GivingMail
- See how GivingMail can help with your direct mail fundraising
- View all of our nonprofit direct mail products
- View features of our direct mail solution
- Get nonprofit fundraising ideas on our design help page
- View our direct mail templates to help you get started!
- Learn about the direct mail company that GivingMail has built to help nonprofits and charities